Your monthly Performance Foundry Managed WordPress Hosting includes:
- Enterprise-ready WordPress hosting on AWS infrastructure
- That's a custom LAMP or LEMP stack, with server side caching & a few drop-in replacements
- Daily backups, stored for 14 days
- PressArmor security technologies
- Ongoing security scanning and malware protection
- Malware cleanup
- Daily plugin updates
- Managed Core and theme updates
- Transactional Email by MailChannels*
- PressCache & PressCDN technologies
- PressCache offers full serverside caching
- PressCDN transports your content to locations around the world for faster load
- Uptime monitoring & 24/7 response to incidents
- Speed monitoring & pro-active help if your site is slow
- Access to our Kraken.io account for the best image compression available*
- Helpdesk support via email
- Engineers manually review site at least each quarter
- Up to an hour of fixes/small changes to existing technology
- Ask any site-related technology questions for answers and fixes
Storage Space & Specs
We manage all technical specs for our customers, so you never have to worry about it. That's one of the things that makes us special. If you aren't well served by our starter package, we'll work with you to find the right solution for your needs.
*Fair Use Policy applies.
Some other links:
Hosting FAQ: http://performancefoundry.com/hosting/faq/
Buy Now: http://performancefoundry.com/hosting/
Email hosting and DNS Records
This article is about email hosting (e.g. using Outlook or OSX Mail to send and receive emails). If you have a question about emails sent from your website (e.g. the contact form), look here. At Performance Foundry, we want to load your web pages as ...
Anvil Performance Tab: Speeding up your WordPress website
What to expect from the Performance Tab? This feature provides speed improvement for sites, and Google Page Speed scores. The aim is to remove dependence on multiple external plugins and create a standardized approach that will function for the ...
Performance Foundry affiliate programme
We love it when people refer clients to us! If you tell someone about us, and they sign up for one of our services, we'd like to give you something back to say thanks. That's why we set up our affiliate programme. You'll get a $100 bonus for each new ...
Banned and naughty plugins: Does Performance Foundry ban plugins?
Does Performance Foundry ban plugins? Yes, there are a very small number of plugins that are on a "hard ban" list. These are mainly plugins that duplicate services that run directly on our servers, or have been evaluated as causing serious security ...
What is Foundry Anvil?
Anvil is a plugin available to all Performance Foundry hosting clients. It appears in your site's WordPress Dashboard and performs operations behind the scenes to make your site faster and more secure. Currently, Anvil has up to five sets of options, ...