Issues with AMP
If you're having issues with AMP, these resources may help! (Want to know what AMP is? Check out this doc.)
Validate AMP for Google Search
If you’re created AMP content and the page isn’t appearing in Google Search, there are a couple of things you can do:
- Wait. It often takes time for Google to index content, and this is the case with AMP content too.
- Have a look at this Google Developers help article for step-by-step instructions
Some useful tools:
- The AMP Test Tool is good for checking that your AMP content is valid for Google Search.
- The Structured Data Testing Tool (for applicable content) to check that the data parses correctly.
- Google Search guidelines for AMP pages.
These are some of the most common emails regarding AMP errors:
- Content mismatch
- Missing embedded video
- Error in required structured data element
- Crawl issue
- Disallowed attribute
- URL marked'noindex’
- URL not found(404)
- Referenced AMP URL is not an AMP
To debug validation and cache errors, see the following ampproject.org resources: