What does Performance Foundry Managed WordPress Hosting Include?
Your monthly Performance Foundry Managed WordPress Hosting includes:
- Enterprise-ready WordPress hosting on AWS infrastructure
- That's a custom LAMP or LEMP stack, with server side caching & a few drop-in replacements
- Daily backups, stored for 14 days
- PressArmor security technologies
- Ongoing security scanning and malware protection
- Malware cleanup
- Daily plugin updates
- Managed Core and theme updates
- Transactional Email by Sparkpost*
- PressCache & PressCDN technologies
- PressCache offers full serverside caching
- PressCDN transports your content to locations around the world for faster load
- Uptime monitoring & 24/7 response to incidents
- Speed monitoring & pro-active help if your site is slow
- Access to our Kraken.io account for the best image compression available*
- Helpdesk support via email
- Engineers manually review site at least each quarter
- Up to an hour of fixes/small changes to existing technology
- Ask any site-related technology questions for answers and fixes
Storage Space & Specs
We manage all technical specs for our customers, so you never have to worry about it. That's one of the things that makes us special. If you aren't well served by our starter package, we'll work with you to find the right solution for your needs.
*Fair Use Policy applies.