Performance Foundry Payment FAQ
What currencies do you bill in?
All prices on our site are in US Dollars (USD).
We can accept New Zealand dollars (NZD) for New Zealand-based clients that pay by bank transfer, when the value is over US$1,000.
We can invoice in most currencies for work over USD$10,000.
What payment types do you accept?
If I change payment method, what happens?
When you change payment method you will not be charged until your next payment is due. Existing payment methods will be automatically updated too.
e.g. If you normally pay by Paypal on the 10th, and change to credit card payments on the 6th, you will only be billed once, by the credit card method, on the 10th. The PayPal method will be cancelled automatically.
How do I change my payment method?
- Log into your Performance Foundry account (My Account) and head to Subscriptions.
- Choose to View the subscription you'd like to change.
- Choose Change Payment, and you'll be able to toggle between different options.
- After choosing hit Change Payment Method, and you'll be taken to Paypal to authorise the payment, or be presented with a window to save your credit card data.
- If adding the credit card method, be sure to click "Pay $xxx" to finish. You won't be charged until your next billing renewal date. (If there's any issues with this, we can adjust it for you manually.)
What's your company name?